So this is “Atlantis.”
I started this build ~1.2 I believe. The goal was to have an “environmentally sustainable” centrally planned futuristic city.
Originally, it had the concept of a sort of oil rig city, but I wound up enclosing the underside of the city and filling it with industrial agricultural and administrative type things. (prison, waste treatment, desalinization, military, transportation, geothermal power, warehousses, and a few hidden areas here n there.)
Above ground there’s a news agency (ANN) monetary organization, opera house, museum, 2 hotels, university, mall, laboratories, 2 parks, movie theater, school, telescope, transportation, hospital, government, library and a few apartments.
Aside from this, most of the above ground buildings are still not finished inside, and to be honest since I’ve had little help with the interior work, I’ve become fatigued on the build.
so question to those of you who are interested, should I release this build unfinished?
- neur0degenerate answered: definitely release it. finished or not it’s still super cool
- odd-one answered: You got a yes from me. It’s a neat build, regardless of the unfinished buildings.
- steviekun reblogged this from darkfox118 and added:
- hellishraptor answered: Finish it.
- azuriteichora likes this
- liquidpain45 reblogged this from darkfox118 and added:
- kim likes this
- copious-amounts-of-butter likes this
- fire-bomber answered: Yeah, you could release it unfinished, and/or just take a rest and build other things, and come back and finish it later, if you want.
- thatguyjustthere reblogged this from darkfox118
- thatguyjustthere likes this
- subby-belle reblogged this from darkfox118
- rdmsht likes this
- allaboutthis likes this
- thebollard likes this
- starjas9 likes this
- missmollypond likes this
- bigchiefgreedy likes this
- shadowofthecolossi reblogged this from darkfox118
- shadowofthecolossi answered: yes.
- dizzyfriday likes this
- darkfox118 posted this